Error Message: "Your hardware configuration does not meet minimum specifications needed to run the application. The application must close. Error code: 6" To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:
- Right-click on the Desktop and click Nvidia Control Panel.
- Click Manage 3D settings.
- Click Program Settings.
- Select SketchUp from the drop-down list.
There are five settings that you need to configure:
- Anisotropic Filtering set to Application Controlled.
- Antialiasing FxAA set to On.
- Antialiasing Gamma set to On.
- Antialiasing Mode set to Application Controlled.
- Open GL set to the name of the video card that you have.