Fixing an Issue in SketchUp
When you run into an issue while using SketchUp we want to make sure you have enough information to get things back up and running. Here are a few common issues, and how to fix them:
- Fixing Startup Problems - Some startup issues you may run into and how to fix them.
- SketchUp Errors and Warnings - Errors and warnings you may encounter and what to do when you see them.
- Why does SketchUp for Windows crash when I open it? - What to do when SketchUp crashes on Windows.
- Connecting to Online Features - Where to go when you are having trouble using features like Add Location, 3D Warehouse, or Extension Warehouse.
- Reporting Errors with BugSplat - When you encounter an error, BugSplat helps us collect the data we need to find a solution. If you have questions on how BugSplat works, these articles can help.
- Space Bar opens Model Info dialog box - An issue common to iOS users.
- Handling Issues with Creating 3D Models - We've collected some common issues you may run into when creating a model, and how to fix them.
- Why is Push/Pull not working? - The Push/Pull can be tricky, and we can help if you are having trouble.
- SketchUp Checkup - SketchUp Checkup can help you check for compatibility issues.
Still need help? Contact our friendly Support team.