If you are here, that means something went wrong. Whether you're having trouble getting started with a SketchUp product, experiencing a technical error, or need some help with your subscription, we can help you find the answers you are looking for.
All SketchUp users, including those without a subscription plan or supported Classic License, have access to these self-service support resources, available 24 hours a day:
Contacting Our Support Team
Still having an issue and you just can't find an answer for it? SketchUp's Support team can help!
For support in English, our Customer Support team is here to help you Monday - Friday, from 1 a.m. MST - 5 p.m. MST. Please visit our Customer Support Center for contact options.
If you need support in another language or timezone, please explore our network of global SketchUp partners.
Continuous Monitoring and Status Updates
The SketchUp operations team monitors the status of our online services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To stay on top of critical issues, service outages, and planned maintenance for SketchUp products or related services please see the SketchUp Status page. For immediate notification about issues or planned events, click Subscribe to Updates in the upper right of the status page.
The SketchUp articles cover errors specific to using SketchUp, including:
- Tools and Functionality Issues - Having trouble with a tool or shortcut not working how it should? These articles can help you get back on track.
- Connecting to Online Features - How to manage connection issues when using online features like Add Location, 3D Warehouse, or Extension Warehouse.
- Issues Creating 3D Models - Troubleshoot various issues you may encounter when creating or editing your models.
- SketchUp Checkup - Not sure what's causing errors in SketchUp? SketchUp Checkup can help you identify many hardware or software issues that may be getting in the way.
The LayOut articles cover:
- Rendering SketchUp models in LayOut
- Model display issues
- Loading an Offline Crash Report
Our Graphics and Performance articles cover improving graphics performance including updating drivers, what graphics cards are suggested for use with SketchUp, and issues with peripherals.
If you run into an issue while installing SketchUp, these articles can help you with fixing common installation issues including repairing, uninstalling, failure to run, and file errors. We also included a few post-Installation issues that may happen after you install SketchUp but before you can use it.
When you are having trouble with a Classic License or a SketchUp subscription, the License and Subscriptions articles cover:
- Troubleshooting Subscription Errors - A list of common errors, and possible solutions, related to your SketchUp subscription.
- Expired Subscriptions - What to do when you have an expired subscription.
- SketchUp's Free Trial - What to do if you are having trouble accessing your SketchUp subscription after the free trial.
- Fixing Corrupt or Missing License Files - For users with a Classic License, this article covers what to do when encountering issues with a corrupted or missing file.
We’ve collected a list of error messages and what to do when they appear, including a list of common errors, and possible solutions you may encounter when using SketchUp.