With a manufacturer subscription to the 3D Warehouse, you can create a catalog from an existing collection.
To complete your catalog, you need to follow these steps:
- Designate your catalog home page.
- Brand your catalog home page with a banner graphic, URL, description, and other details.
- Add your catalog content.
If you’re interested in adding the catalog features to a 3D Warehouse collection, contact the Sales team for the 3D Warehouse and manufacturers.
Setting your catalog home page
If you subscribe to the 3D Warehouse manufacturer services, you can designate any collection as the catalog home page
Follow these steps to set up your catalog home page:
- After you log in to the 3D Warehouse, open the collection that you’d like to make your main catalog page.
- Clikc the three dots below the catalog title and select Edit Collection from the menu that appears.
- Toggle the Make This My Catalog Home Page option to the On position.
- In the dialog box that appears, confirm that you want to make this page your catalog home page.
- Add or edit the catalog title, description, and URL.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the window.
Adding a catalog banner graphic
After you designate a catalog home page, you can add a custom banner graphic. The banner appears on the catalog home page and on every page within the catalog. Because the banner graphic brands the catalog as whole, you can apply only one graphic to a catalog.
To optimize your banner graphic’s appearance, follow these image file specifications:
- Save the image as a
- Up to 6MB
- 1600 x 250 pixels
To upload a banner graphic, follow these steps:
- After you make a collection page your catalog home page, you see the catalog page. If you’ve navigated away from this page, make sure you’re on the page you designated as the catalog home page. Click the Edit button in the upper right.
- Click the Add a Catalog Banner option (shown in the following figure) and select your banner image. (If you have an existing banner, hover over the image and click Edit Catalog Banner.)
- In the Add a Banner URL box, type the web page address that you want users to see when the click your catalog banner.
- Use the slider to adjust how your banner appears in the visible area, as shown in the following figure.
- When you’re done making changes, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the window. Your banner image now appears on the catalog home page and on any collection or model that you add to the catalog.