SketchUp for Web
SketchUp for Web is a version of SketchUp that runs in a browser. This web-based modeler is a streamlined version of our desktop app and uses the same core technology to help you draw and create awesome 3D models.
SketchUp for Web does not require a SketchUp subscription. All you need is a web browser, your Trimble ID, and your imagination to start modeling!
If you are new to SketchUp for Web, check out Getting Started for all the basics including:
- What you need before using SketchUp for Web.
- How to navigate the SketchUp for Web interface.
- Features specific to SketchUp for Web.
- Managing files with Trimble Connect.
- Sharing your models safely with Link Sharing.
Once you know the basics, take a look at Using SketchUp for Web where we talk about:
- The available Tools and how to find them.
- Using Shortcuts.
- Creating and editing your models.
- Using the Print to Scale feature.
- Using Add Location.
Even though you can use SketchUp for Web without a subscription, we do have an option that can enhance your experience. A SketchUp Go subscription adds several features not available to non-subscribers, including unlimited cloud storage in Trimble Connect, expanded functionality in SketchUp for Web, and even access to SketchUp for iPad. For more information, take a look at SketchUp Go and SketchUp for Web.