SketchUp for iPad works with a wide range of iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Air, and iPad mini models. For optimal performance, especially if working with large, demanding files, we recommend using the most powerful M1 iPad you can get your hands on.
Here's an overview of what you'll need:
- Sketchup for iPad requires your iPad to have at least iPadOS 15 installed.
- SketchUp for iPad was developed with the second-generation Apple Pencil. You can still use the first-generation Apple Pencil, as well as other iOS supported third-party options.
- Other hardware input options include:
- Magic Keyboard & Trackpad.
- Bluetooth enabled 3-button mouse with a scroll wheel.
- Don't want any peripherals? No problem! Multi-touch interactions are fully supported in SketchUp for iPad.