In SketchUp for Web you&'ll see most of the same tools and features you find in SketchUp&'s desktop version - just in slightly different places. Here we&'ll cover how to find and use the tools and features you need to create awesome 3D models including:
- SketchUp for Web Tools - An overview of every tool available in SketchUp for Web, how to search for them, and where to find them. Learn what&'s included in both the Main Toolbar and the Extended Toolbar.
- Using Shortcuts - Keyboard shortcuts can help speed up the modeling process. We&'ll cover what shortcuts are available by default and how to customize your shortcuts.
- Creating Models - Learn about creating a model from a template, setting what unit of measurement your model will use, and inserting images.
- Add Location - Contextualize your model with location data! With SketchUp for Web's location features you can embed latitude and longitude and import map imagery into your model.
- Print to Scale - Available with a SketchUp subscription, learn how to set up a one-page scaled print of your model.