Installation issues can stop your SketchUp experience before you even get started. We've brought together some common installation issues to help you get up and running. Some common installation issues include:
- Uninstalling or Repairing SketchUp - Just like the old "turn it off and back on again" sage advice we've all heard, sometimes the best way to fix an issue is to remove SketchUp and install it again. This article provides instructions to help both iOS and Windows users.
- Installation Won't Run - If you are having trouble getting an installation started, this article can help.
- Digital Signature is Invalid or Missing - A common installation error you may run into and how to get past it.
- Custom Locations Missing After Installation - What to do if your custom locations are missing after a fresh install.
- Accessing SketchUp with Multiple Partitions - Mac users with multiple partitions may run into some issues, and we've got some tips to get things working.