The Credits feature in SketchUp requires your Google Account to have a Nickname associated with it. To add a Nickname to your Google Account, visit the 3D Warehouse and click the Sign In link in the upper right-hand corner. You'll automatically be prompted for a Nickname if you don't have one already.
If you continue to encounter this error message, please follow these steps:
- Open an Internet browser, and go to www.google.com.
- If you're signed into your Google Account, click on your email address in the upper right hand corner. This will open a small window. If you're not signed into your Google Account, click "Sign in" and enter the required information.
- Click the "Account" link.
- In the "Email" section, there is a small link called "Edit." Click on the "Edit" link.
- In the "Edit personal details" section, there's a box called "Nickname." Please add your nickname information into that box.