Here at SketchUp, we want to make sure that SketchUp is right for you. That's why we offer a free SketchUp Studio trial. You won't need a credit card, but here's how to get started:
- A Trimble ID - A Trimble ID is your key to all SketchUp applications including SketchUp for Desktop, V-Ray, and 3D Warehouse.
- Login here using your Trimble ID and click Start Free Trial.
- Download and install SketchUp for Desktop as prompted.
- Launch SketchUp and login to the application.
- Click Begin Trial to begin your 30-days of all things SketchUp!
Some things to know about your SketchUp Free Trial:
- The trial includes everything in a SketchUp Studio subscription.
- You can view all available SketchUp apps and manage your account in the Account Management Portal.
All files you create and store in Trimble Connect will remain available to you even after the trial through SketchUp for Web.