Before you choose to install SketchUp, please read the hardware requirements.SketchUp Pro 2019
For the English version of SketchUp Pro (64-bit) for Windows, we have a MSI available for download. Please note that we don't offer technical support on distributing the MSI across your network. Before using the MSI, be sure to check for the following:
- The regular install file (EXE) is compressed and is therefore much smaller than the MSI.
- Ensure that Windows Installer 3.1 or newer is present.
- Ensure that the OS is Windows 7 or newer.
- Ensure that you've installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer.
- Ensure that you've installed the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
SketchUp Make is no longer supported. Instead, try SketchUp Free, a browser-based version of SketchUp that's free to use. You can learn about SketchUp Free in the Help Center or start using SketchUp Free right away in your web browser.
You can also download a previous version of SketchUp Pro.