When you run into an issue while using SketchUp we want to make sure you have enough information to get things back up and running. Here are a few common issues, and how to fix them:
- Fixing Startup Problems - Some startup issues you may run into and how to fix them.
- SketchUp Errors and Warnings - Errors and warnings you may encounter and what to do when you see them.
- Why does SketchUp for Windows crash when I open it? - What to do when SketchUp crashes on Windows.
- Connecting to Online Features - Where to go when you are having trouble using features like Add Location, 3D Warehouse, or Extension Warehouse.
- Reporting Errors with BugSplat - When you encounter an error, BugSplat helps us collect the data we need to find a solution. If you have questions on how BugSplat works, these articles can help.
- Space Bar opens Model Info dialog box - An issue common to iOS users.
- Handling Issues with Creating 3D Models - We've collected some common issues you may run into when creating a model, and how to fix them.
- Why is Push/Pull not working? - The Push/Pull can be tricky, and we can help if you are having trouble.
- SketchUp Checkup - SketchUp Checkup can help you check for compatibility issues.
Still need help? Contact our friendly Support team.