NOTICE: In observance of the Memorial Day in the U.S., Trimble employees will be home with friends and family on Monday, May 29th. All emails will experience a delayed response during this time.
Our content policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for you, the users. Please respect these guidelines. From time to time, we may change our content policies so please check back here.
- PORNOGRAPHY AND OBSCENITY:
- Pornography and Obscenity: We do not allow image or video content that contains nudity, sexually graphic material, or material that is otherwise deemed explicit by Trimble or Google.
- Pedophilia, Incest, or Bestiality: Users may not publish written, image or video content that promotes pedophilia, incest, or bestiality.
- Commercial Pornography: We do not allow content that exists for the primary purpose of monetizing porn content or driving traffic to a monetized pornography site.
- Child Pornography: Google and Trimble have a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and we will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
- HATEFUL CONTENT: Users may not publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity.
- VIOLENT CONTENT: Users may not publish direct threats of violence against any person or group of people.
- COPYRIGHT: It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. More information about our copyright procedures can be found here.
- IMPERSONATION: We do not allow impersonation of others through our services in a manner that is intended to or does mislead or confuse others.
- UNLAWFUL USE OF SERVICES: Our products and services should not be used for unlawful purposes or for promotion of dangerous and illegal activities. Your account may be terminated and you may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- SPAM, MALICIOUS CODES, OR VIRUSES: We do not allow spamming or transmitting malware or viruses.