This is a Pro only feature.
Add the Scale tool attribute to your Dynamic Component to toggle display of scale handles on the component (limiting how users can scale the component). To hide scale handles using the Scale tool attribute:
- Context-click on the component. The component's context menu is displayed.
- Select the Dynamic Components > Component Attributes
menu item. The Component Attributes dialog box is displayed. Notice that the top-level component is listed.
- Click the + button next to the component's name. An empty list of attributes appears for the component.
- Click on the add attribute button in the last row of the attributes list. A list of predefined attributes is displayed. The field is opened for editing.
- Click on the Scale tool attribute in the list. The field is populated with the word 'Scale tool.'
- Click on the Details button to the right of the Scale tool attribute. The attribute details panel is displayed. The following image shows the attribute details panel:
- Deselect the checkboxes next to the scale handles you want to toggle off. Or, alternatively, select the checkboxes next to the scale handles you want to toggle on.
- Click on the Save button. The attribute details panel closes.
- Click on the Close button. The Component Attributes dialog box closes.
- Select the Scale tool (). The cursor will change to a box within another box.
- Click on the Dynamic Component. The scaling grips that are toggled on will appear around the Dynamic Component.