You'll need a Trimble ID to log into any of the SketchUp online resources including, 3D Warehouse, Extension Warehouse and SketchUp Web and Shop. You'll also need this login within SketchUp Pro for your subscription, or in SketchUp Pro classic to use any the previously mentioned resources within the software.
To create a Trimble ID, you can open SketchUp (2019 or later) or you can visit a SketchUp site such as 3D Warehouse and click “Sign in” to begin this process.
- Start by entering your desired email address in the appropriate field.
- If the email address has already been used to create a Trimble ID, then you’ll see an option to enter your password or click on “Forgot Password.”
- If the email address has never been used, then you’ll see an option to create one.
- From the Trimble ID Sign in page, simply enter your email address. Enter your information. You will then receive an email asking you to activate your account. Please click on the email link within 72 hours.
- 点击电子邮件中的链接，完成您的 Trimble ID 创建。如果您没有看到激活邮件，请检查您的垃圾邮箱，或稍等片刻。