3D Warehouse folders are private and allow you to curate models in ways that are meaningful to you. To add, view, or edit folders, select Folders from the user menu. You see the screen shown in the following figure.
Here’s an introduction to all the things you can do with folders:
- Create a folder. Click the plus sign icon. In the window that appears, give the folder a name and click the Create button.
- Edit a folder. Click the three dots in the lower right of the folder you want to edit and select Edit Folder from the menu that appears. On the editing screen, you can add or modify the folder description, category, or URL. If you’ve been curating a folder privately before sharing with other 3D Warehouse users, you can click the Convert to Public Collection button when it’s ready to share. Click the Save Changes button when you’re done.
- View folder contents. Click the three dots in the lower right of the folder and choose View Folder. On the page that appears, you can see all the models in the folder.
- Filter folders. Type a term for filtering your folders in the Filter box and press Enter. The view narrows to folders that contain matches to your term.
- Sort folders. Use the sort options in the upper right to sort folders by the date added, date modified, or title. You can also click the ascending or descending sort option.
- Delete a folder. Click the three dots in the lower right of the folder you want to delete and select Delete Folder. In the window that asks you to confirm your choice, click the Remove button.