Troubleshooting License and Subscription Issues
To use SketchUp you need a Classic License or a SketchUp subscription like Go, Pro, or Studio. Here are some common errors related to licenses and subscriptions, and how you can fix them:
- Classic License Errors - This article covers some common errors you may encounter when using SketchUp with a Classic License.
- SketchUp has expired - What to do when you get "Your version of SketchUp has expired."
- Troubleshooting Subscription Errors - A list of common errors related to subscriptions and what you can do to fix them.
- Troubleshooting a Trial message after buying SketchUp - What to do when you get an expired trial message after purchasing a SketchUp subscription or if you have a Classic License.
- Fixing a corrupt or missing license file - For users with a Classic License, this article covers how to fix a corrupt or missing license.
Still having trouble? Contact our Support team.