Trimble ID is your gateway to all of SketchUp's online resources including, 3D Warehouse, Extension Warehouse, and SketchUp for Web.
Note: Even if you've used an email address for SketchUp products in the past, it does not mean you have a Trimble ID.
To create a Trimble ID, you can open a supported version of SketchUp or visit SketchUp's website and click Sign In. On the Sign In page, follow these steps to create a Trimble ID.
- Click Create a Trimble ID.
- Select your region from the options provided.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email address, then click Send Code.
- Check your email. You should see an email from Trimble containing a verification code. If you don't see the email please check your spam messages.
- Enter your verification code and click Submit.
- Create a password for your account and confirm that password in the spaces provided and click Submit. Your password must contain:
- At least 8 characters
- A number (0-9)
- At least one uppercase and one lowercase letter
- A special character ([email protected]#$%^&*-+)
- You will now be prompted to sign in using your new account credentials.
Note: The first time you sign in with your Trimble ID you will have the option to select a multi-factor authentication method. For more information about these options, please see Multi-factor Authentication.