15.3.331 - Windows 64-bit
15.3.330 - Windows 32-bit
15.3.329 - OS X 64-bit
SketchUp Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where the Dynamic Components and Classified badges were not always visible for online models in the Components browser.
- Fixed an issue where the Component browser was showing an older model version than when downloading the component in a browser.
- Fixed an issue where a Rotated Rectangle would incorrectly rotate when entering a length/width without an angle.
- Changed the SketchUp Pro title bar to show trial days remaining when in a trial.
- Windows: fixed an issue where thumbnails of SketchUp models were not visible in Windows Explorer on some machines.
- Windows: fixed an issue where links on the Learn tab of the Welcome dialog wouldn’t open in a user’s default browser.
- Mac: fixed an issue on Yosemite where month abbreviations did not fit in the Shadows dialog.
- Mac: fixed an issue where Ruby tool icons could turn into an icon of a green zombie when the Ruby extension was removed or disabled.
- Localization: various fixes for incorrect translations and truncated translations.
- Fixed a crash with the Push/Pull tool when using the VCB after pushing a face up twice, selecting undo, and then selecting the face.
- Fixed a crash with the Push/Pull tool in a particular case when double clicking to repeat an operation and using the VCB.
- Fixed a crash with the Offset tool when using the VCB after offsetting certain faces.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Move tool when toggling on auto-fold during a copy.
- Fixed a crash when exporting certain models with text to an animation.
- Fixed a crash when exporting certain models with different style changes between scenes to an animation.
- Fixed a crash when drawing lines connecting vertices in extremely large geometry.
- Mac: fixed a crash when using Outliner to drag a component into another component which has subcomponents and is not yet expanded.
- Mac: fixed a crash when switching to another application during an animation export.
- Windows: fixed a crash that could occur on some machines when using Windows Explorer to view SketchUp models.
- Windows: fixed a crash that could occur in certain complex models when exporting to .3ds, .obj, .xsi, or vrml file types.
- Windows: fixed a crash when inserting certain components, undoing the insert, and pressing Escape while trying to drag/drop the component again.
Exporter and Importer Improvements:
- IFC: added the ability to export transparent materials.
- IFC: added the ability to export geometry that was classified as IfcSite, IfcBuilding, or IfcBuildingStorey.
LayOut Release Notes
- Fixed a bug on Windows related to particular fonts of symbol character sets (as opposed to ANSI) not properly rendering. We updated a text library to add support for symbol character sets, e.g., Flux Architect.
- Fixed a bug with exploding labels and dimensions, where auto-text wouldn't work anymore after undoing the explode.
- We put in a fix that changes the horizontal constrainment behavior of the label leader. The label tool will now constrain the second leader line to horizontal. Previously, the user needed to hold Shift to constrain to horizontal.
- Fixed a dwg export issue that would cause some templates to export with a landscape orientation when portrait was expected and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug where window restoration would interfere with LayOut's ability to show the recovered files at launch after a crash.
- Fixed a Yosemite bug where LO's font panel accessory view wouldn't be correctly initialized when the font panel was restored (if previously open when LO quit).
- Fixed a bad German translation for the text that appears in the delete layers dialog.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the version number from showing in the About dialog for some localized versions of Style Builder.
- Mac only: Fixed a bug that caused scrapbooks to save to the app bundle instead of the users’ application support directory or any custom directory.
If you have created scrapbooks in LayOut 2015, you will need to copy them from
/Applications/SketchUp 2015/ LayOut.app/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/Scrapbooks/before you delete the old version of LayOut, or they will be lost (if you are running a localized build, replace ‘English.lproj’ with the localized version you have installed).