In Map view, you can to pan around a bird’s-eye view of your model and jump to any location.
To open the Map view navigator, follow these steps:
- Air tap the model you want to see in Map view.
- Air tap the Main Menu icon (), and you see the Main Menu, as shown in the following figure.
- Air tap the Map icon () on the left, and the selected model appears in Map view.
In Map view, you can move around in the following ways:
- Tap and drag the Move icon () to pan the model.
- Tap and drag the Zoom icon () vertically to zoom in or out.
- Air tap the Zoom Extents icon () to return the model to its original zoom.
From Map view, you can jump into your model in Immersive view. Here’s how:
- Tap and drag the Eye icon along the vertical ruler. This action sets a horizontal cutting plane height.
- Air tap the Jump into Immersive View icon ().
- Air tap a surface in the model. You jump to that location in Immersive view.