In Map view, you can to pan around a bird’s-eye view of your model and jump to any location, landing in Immersive mode.
To open the Map view navigator, follow these steps:
- Air tap the model you want to see in Map view.
- Air tap the Main Menu icon (), and you see the Main Menu, as shown in the following figure.
- Air tap the Map icon () on the left, and the selected model appears in Map view.
In Map view, the following tools will help you pin point the location within the project model where you want to jump in:
- Tap and drag the Move icon () to pan the model.
- Tap and drag the Zoom icon () vertically to zoom in or out.
- Air tap the Zoom Extents icon () to have the entire model fit within the window.
In some cases, you might want to jump into a room within a building Here’s how:
- Tap and drag the Eye icon along the vertical ruler. The ruler indicates the height of a plan view section plane that you can position at a height that allows you to navigate to a certain floor of a multi-story project.
- Air tap the Jump into Immersive View icon ().
- Air tap a surface in the model. You jump to that location in Immersive view.