In camera view mode, you can look through an ACT camera in a few different ways.
Here's how to peer into your camera with the ACT toolbar:
- Click Look through a camera (). The Select Camera dialog box appears.
- Select a camera from the Camera drop-down menu.
- Click OK to look through the camera.
Click one of the ACT tabs, and you see through the tab's corresponding camera.
If you're a fan of navigating via context menus, follow these steps:
- Move the cursor over the camera model.
- Context-click the camera and select Edit Camera. The Camera Properties dialog box appears.
- Modify the camera's properties as needed. Refer to The ACT Camera Properties dialog box for further information.
- Click OK.