SketchUp Pro 2022.0.1
22.0.354 Win 64-bit
22.0.353 Mac 64-bit
Table of Contents
SketchUp Release Notes
- Prevented documents corrupted in a particular way from crashing SketchUp.
- Fixed an issue where increasing or decreasing arc segments required the modifier key to be pressed every time.
- Improvements in the Freehand tool when drawing a curve close to existing edges.
- Improved closing of an area drawn with the Freehand tool.
- Fixed an issue where internal edges were not always visible when using an Intel GPU with Parallel Projection and a standard camera view.
- Change to allow clipping when using the Position Camera tool in Parallel Projection.
- Applied updates to the open source credits.
- Fixed SUComponentDefinitionSetName such that it will automatically generate a unique name if the given name already exists in the model the definition belongs to.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where keyboard input into an extension window would activate shortcuts.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where keyboard shortcuts didn't work when Outliner was the active window.
- (Win) Fixed an issue involving the deletion and reload of components via the Components browser.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where the installer changes the C:\ProgramData folder's permissions to allow full access to the entire folder for all users on the system.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where the Name column in Tags would not resize.
LayOut Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where Auto-Text tags would display an error when a SketchUp scene had the Axes Location unchecked.
- Fixed an issue where LayOut would crash when entering an Auto-Text tag from the scrapbook or when creating a new custom Auto-Text tag.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where the PageCount Auto-Text tag did not have the End Page parameter.
- (Mac) Fixed a crash that would occur when using Window -> Arrange Panels.
SketchUp API Release Notes
- Fixed a bug where #onKeyDown and #onKeyUp events were being inconsistently sent to a Ruby tool when the input focus was inside an InputBox