To download premade models from the 3D Warehouse into Google Earth, follow these steps:
- Visit the 3D Warehouse using your Web browser.
- Use the Search box or otherwise find and open the model you want to download.
- On the model details page, click the Download button. A list of SketchUp and Google Earth versions appear.
- Select the version of the file that best matches the version of Google Earth on your computer. A dialog box appears asking if you want to open the model with SketchUp or save the file.
- Click Open with Google Earth (default). Google Earth opens, and the model appears at the correct location.
Note: Textures are displayed in Google Earth 4, but not in Google Earth 3.