SketchUp Pro 2023.0.1
23.0.397 Win 64-bit
23.0.396 Mac 64-bit
The Windows installer now includes options to install and uninstall SketchUp Studio's Scan Essentials and Revit Importer extensions, as well as a link to download the V-Ray installer.
- (Win) Fixed a crash when opening a second instance of the same model.
- Doing an Undo involving a change in the settings of a Live Component now adjusts the configuration panel to reflect the previous state, instead of closing the panel.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where removing icons from a toolbar would not be respected in future sessions.
- (Win) Fixed an issue when pressing the ALT key and zooming with the scroll wheel.
- (Win) Fixed an issue to retain an Auto-hidden tray width from session to session.
- (Win) Fixed an issue with Ruby dialog boxes not being modal.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where the unit set in the model information dialog was not reflected in the axis movement.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where unchecking selected scenes from being included in the animation would update the camera for those scenes to match the current camera settings.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where selecting a component with the mouse in the Outliner dialog would not allow the user to click and move the component.
- (Win) Fixed an issue where editing a component name in the Outliner did not work properly.
- (Win) Fix an issue when opening two models with the Outliner dialog open that SketchUp would crash on exit.
- (Mac) Fixed a Colors palette issue where Colors In Model and the native language version both appeared in the dropdown menu. One or both entries would have no materials.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where duplicating an existing materials list, or creating a new materials list, would not create the folder in Finder.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue where adding materials to a newly created materials list would not work.
LayOut Release Notes
- (Win) Fixed a problem causing a crash in SketchUp when using “Open with SketchUp” in LayOut for certain conditions.
- (Mac) Fixed a Ventura specific issue that prevented LayOut from saving as earlier LayOut version files.
- (Mac) Improved inference performance.
SketchUp API Release Notes
- Include additional security fixes