The Trimble Account Management Portal (AMP) provides all the tools you need to manage your subscription plan in the Plan Settings section. This includes changing your subscription level and adding or removing seats.
Changing Your Subscription Plan
Only an Account Owner can update a subscription plan. For both plan upgrades and downgrades, use the following steps:
- Click Plan Settings and locate the subscription plan you would like to update.
- In the upper-right corner of that plan, click Edit Plan Settings.
- Click Manage Plan to change all seats associated with that subscription plan.Click Manage Seats to change only a selection of seats.
- Select the new plan for your subscription and click Continue.
- A confirmation window will appear. Clicking Yes opens the Shopping Cart.
- Review your cart and select Checkout.
- Confirm your payment information and agree to the Terms and Conditions before clicking Submit.
- You'll see a confirmation message and receive a confirmation email. Use the link in the email to return to your AMP.
When upgrading, a prorated amount from the original plan will be applied to the cost of the upgraded plan based on the term date. You'll see this prorated amount listed during checkout. Your upgraded product will be available immediately after purchase. If you don't see your new subscription benefits, please logout and log back into your account.
When downgrading your subscription plan make sure auto-renew is on. Downgrades only take effect after the end of the current subscription period. On your auto-renew date, your plan will renew using the new downgraded plan's price.