The only difference between educational licenses and commercial licenses is that educational licenses have an expiration date. Functionally, there's no difference at all - both licenses allow you to do exactly the same things in SketchUp. Because educational licenses expire, though, we're able to offer free version upgrades on educational licensees, and no maintenance fees. Commercial licenses never expire, but there is an additional cost to upgrade (or an additional cost when buying a new license), unless otherwise noted.
- SketchUp Make 2017 Access
- Télécharger, installer et autoriser SketchUp
- Trimble and SketchUp Accounts
- SketchUp Subscriptions
- FAQ sur les licences SketchUp Classic
- Frequently Asked Questions
Educational License Questions
- Authorizing SketchUp with a Laptop License (Educational Institutions)
- How are SketchUp Pro for Education licenses different from full-priced commercial licenses?
- How do I upgrade my SketchUp Pro educational license to the newest version?
- SketchUp Pro K-12 Statewide License Grant
- Using Education Licenses
- What do I need to do to get a new (or renew) my educator's license?
- I haven't received my invoice or SketchUp Pro license
- Quantity discounts for SketchUp Pro
- Types de licences et tarifs
- Upgrade license purchased from reseller
- Non-profit licenses
- I can't upgrade my SketchUp Pro license