The Model Info panel includes all the details that make up your model. There are six sections, and each section contains basic information about your model, along with the ability to make some changes.
The Length Units section contains the following options:
- Format - The template used to determine the unit of measurement used in your model.
- Precision - How precise you want measurements to be
- Length-Snapping - When toggled on, your active drawing tool snaps to the closest unit at the selected level of precision
The Area Units, Volume Units, and Angle Units sections contain the following options:
- Format - The format SketchUp uses when calculating each type of measurement, dependent on what format is selected in Length Units
- Precision - How precise measurements will be
The Dimension Settings section contains the following options:
- The ability to update all Dimension Settings at once
Text Settings contains the following options:
- Screen text
- Leader text
- The ability to update all Text Settings at once
For more information on how these settings work within your models see Managing Units of Measurement.