Mac OS (Sonoma) Troubleshooting
MacOS 14 (Sonoma) is not yet supported for use with SketchUp. If you have upgraded to Sonoma and experiencing repeated crashes while using SketchUp, here are some steps you can take to get things back up and running:
- Open the Application folder and move SketchUp to your Trash.
- Open Finder and select Go from the menu bar.
- Hold down Option on your keyboard and select Library from the list in the drop-down menu.
- Locate the Application Support folder, open it, and move all SketchUp folders to your Trash.
- Locate the Preferences folder and move any SketchUp related file ending in .plist to your Trash.
- Empty your Trash.
- Reinstall SketchUp 2023. If you need the installer go to https://www.sketchup.com/download/all.