The following issues have been fixed:
- (Windows only) SketchUp 7.1 M2 Pro now requires Windows XP, SP2 as a minimum operating system version. SketchUp 7.1 M2 Free is not impacted.
- (Windows only) The BugSplat dialog has been updated for the French and Spanish builds.
- (Mac only) A language identifier has been added to the .dmg file so that users can identify which language version of SketchUp they're installing.
- Several SketchUp dialogs have been translated. Prior releases had these dialogs always in English, even in the localized builds.
- Several URL links have been corrected to go to the appropriate pages.
- In SketchUp, an error is now displayed if an attempt is made to create a material with an invalid texture file.
- This new release contains fixes for two security issues:
- The first is a pointer arithmetic error leading to memory corruption, which is triggered when parsing a malicious .3DS file. We would like to thank Francisco Falcon from CORE Security for reporting this issue to us.
- The second is an integer overflow leading to heap corruption, which is triggered when parsing a malicious .SKP file. We would like to thank Dave Weston from the Microsoft Vulnerability Research Center (MSVR) for reporting this issue to us.
- (Mac only) LayOut would crash on a Mac running OSX 10.4 when attempting to export more than one page of a document to a PDF. This has been fixed.
- (Mac only) LayOut had a bug that could cause a multi-page document exported to PDF to have the pages out of order. This has been fixed.