- If you haven't downloaded and installed SketchUp Pro, please do so.
- Open the Finder and click on Applications.
- Browse to the SketchUp # folder.
- Click on the SketchUp icon.
- When the Welcome window opens, click the Add License button. If the Welcome window doesn't open, start using SketchUp and click SketchUp > License > Authorize.
- Open the license confirmation email that you received shortly after purchasing your license.
- Copy and paste your User Name, Serial Number, and Key into the dialog box.
- Click OK.
Tip: Please use the same steps to authorize multiple computers with a Mac Network License. In other words, you will need to authorize each machine with the same license information.