NOTICE: In observance of the Memorial Day in the U.S., Trimble employees will be home with friends and family on Monday, May 29th. All emails will experience a delayed response during this time.
To correct this issue, we suggest uninstalling and reinstalling SketchUp.
- For instructions on uninstalling SketchUp, please click here.
- We recommend using the Disk Utility to repair your computer's disk permissions:
- Restart the computer.
- Open a Finder window.
- Click "Applications."
- Click "Utilities."
- Double-click "Disk Utility."
- Select your hard drive.
- Select the "First Aid" tab.
- Click "Repair Disk Permissions."
- After the permissions are repaired, exit Disk Utility.
- Click here to download the SketchUp install file.
- When the install file downloads, double-click on the .dmg file, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Launch SketchUp, and click the "New License" button when prompted.
- Enter your license information, then click the "Add" button.