Authorize SketchUp Pro for PC with a single-user license.
- If you haven't downloaded and installed SketchUp Pro, please do so.
Windows Vista/Windows 7: Be sure to close SketchUp Pro after installing prior to authorizing.
- Launch SketchUp by double-clicking the SketchUp icon on your Desktop.
Windows Vista/Windows 7: right-click and select Run as an administrator.
- When the Welcome window opens, click the Add License button. If the Welcome window doesn't open, start using SketchUp and click Help > License > Authorize.
- Open the license confirmation email that you received shortly after purchasing your license.
- Copy and paste your User Name, Serial Number, and Autorization Number into the dialog box.
- Click OK.
Click here to download older versions of SketchUp Pro.