Use the Update Scene button ( ) to update a scene if you have made changes to the scene. To update a scene:
- Select the scene you want to update.
- Click on the properties, within Properties to save, to store with the scene.
- Click on the Update Scene button ( ). An Scene Update dialog box appears.
- Click on the properties you want to update. Remember, you can only update those properties that you have previously selected to be stored with the scene.
- Click on the Update button.
Warning: Each scene has a series of properties that you can store with that scene (Properties to save). Additionally, when you update a scene, you can choose those properties, of the properties that are stored with the scene, to update (the dialog box that appears when the Update button is clicked). If you choose to update a property that you are not storing with a scene (using Properties to save), the property will not be updated. Therefore, it is important to ensure you have all of the properties you want to store with a scene checked prior to updating a scene.