Textures incorrect in Google Earth
This is a known issue with SketchUp and Google Earth 4.3 that we're currently investigating. To work around this issue, we suggest the following steps:
- On your computer, browse to the images you're using for textures in SketchUp.
- Re-name any textures that have a capitalized file extension. For example, "texture1.JPG" would change to "texture1.jpg"
- Open SketchUp.
- Click "Window" > "Materials."
- Click the "In Model" button which looks like a small house.
- Double-click on the first texture. If the name in the "Texture" section has a capitalized file extension, change the file extension to lower-case.
- Repeat step 6 for all the remaining textures in the Materials browser.