Animating section cut effects
SketchUp allows you to animate section cut effects such that transitions are automatically inserted when you move between active section cuts. To animate a section cut effect:
- Add two or more section slices to your model.
- Create two or more scenes.
- Activate one section cut in the first scene. The section cut effect is displayed.
- Activate the second section cut in the second scene. The section cut effect is displayed.
- Context-click on the second scene. The scene context menu is displayed.
- Select the Update menu item.
- Context-click on the first scene. The scene context menu is displayed.
- Select the Play Animation menu item. SketchUp will cycle through each scene transitioning seamlessly between section cut effects.