Section Plane Tool: Animating section cut effects
Animating section cut effects
SketchUp allows you to animate section cut effects such that transitions are automatically inserted when you move between active section cuts. To animate a section cut effect:
- Add two or more section slices to your model.
- Create two or more scenes.
- Activate one section cut in the first scene. The section cut effect is displayed.
- Activate the second section cut in the second scene. The section cut effect is displayed.
- Context-click on the second scene. The scene context menu is displayed.
- Select the Update menu item.
- Context-click on the first scene. The scene context menu is displayed.
- Select the Play Animation menu item. SketchUp will cycle through each scene transitioning seamlessly between section cut effects.