To draw a pyramid (pull up a pyramidal hipped roof):
- Use the Rectangle tool to draw a square. You can tell you have a square when a dashed line crossed the rectangle you are drawing and the word "Square" is displayed.
Note: when you are drawing rectangular shape, you'll also see dashed line when the rectangle is in the shape of a golden section.
- Use the Line tool to draw a diagonal line across the face of the square.
- Repeat the diagonal line from the other corner creating an X.
- Select the Move/Copy tool and hover over the center point until a green inference point is displayed.
- Click the centerpoint, start pulling up, click the Up Arrow key to lock the move in the blue direction (up/down), continue pulling up until you reach the desired height, and then click to finish the move.