Contact Pro Technical Support
There was a widespread attack on servers that started October 21st. SketchUp.com, the Help Center, my.sketchup.com, SketchUp Pro licensing (i.e. authorizing or unauthorizing SketchUp Pro), 3D Warehouse, and Extension Warehouse were all affected by this attack. Our web sites appear to be functioning again, but if you still have trouble using a SketchUp web site, please let us know">let us know.
Solve common issues here!
- Using SketchUp Pro 2016?: Be sure to download & install SketchUp Pro 2016 (watch the video for Windows or Mac ) and then authorize with your serial number that starts with the letter "R".
- Try the licensing troubleshooter.
- Resolve "Authentication Error".
- Update the driver for your video graphics card. [Windows only]
- Clear cache and cookies in Internet Explorer (even if IE is not your default browser). [Windows only]
- Repair disk permissions. [Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and earlier]
- Uninstall and then re-install SketchUp