Manipulating dialog boxes in a dialog box stack in LayOut (Mac OS X)
Search the Knowledge Center...
A dialog box stack refers to a series of dialog boxes snapped together at their bottom and top edges such that they form a stack. The following image contains a dialog box stack with Layers dialog box opened in the middle.
You can manipulate the dialog boxes in a dialog box stack in the following ways:
- Move the entire dialog box stack by clicking and dragging the top-most dialog box's title bar.
- Click on any dialog box's title bar to minimize or maximize a dialog box within the stack.
- Move a dialog box to the right, left, or down to break it from the stack.
- Reinsert the dialog box at the end of the stack by snapping the dialog box to the bottom edge of the stack.
- Reinsert the dialog box in the middle of the stack by moving sideways into a middle position.
- Snap the entire dialog box stack to the screen by moving it to the outer edge of the screen.