In SketchUp, you can use the Credits feature to associate a model with yourself, and you can see who else has contributed to a model. Please note that you will need a Google Account to use the Credits feature. If you claimed the credit for a model and upload the model to the 3D Warehouse, anyone who downloads the model will see your Google Account Nickname in SketchUp's Credits feature when viewing the model in SketchUp.
- Click the Google Account button in the lower left-hand corner, denoted by the letter G.
- If you aren't signed in yet, you'll be prompted to sign in to your Google Account.
- Once you're signed in, you'll see a 'SketchUp is requesting permission' dialog. Click Allow access to continue.
- Click Window > Model info > Credits. This will open the Credits window.
- Your user name will appear in the 'Model authors' section. Click Claim Credit.