Editing an arc entity
You can edit the radius of an Arc entity by using the Move tool. To edit an Arc entity:
- Select the Move tool (). The cursor will change to an four-way arrow.
- Move over the Arc entity to locate the midpoint of the Arc entity.
- Click and hold on the midpoint of the Arc entity.
- Move the cursor to adjust the bulge of the Arc entity.
- Click and hold on the starting or ending point of the Arc.
- Move the mouse to adjust the radius and length of the arc entity. The radius attempts to stay proportional to the base chord length.
You can also adjust the radius and number of segments using the Arc entity's Entity Info dialog box.