You can modify the Toolbar by adding, removing, and repositioning controls within the Toolbar. To customize your Toolbar:
- Select View > Customize Toolbar, or Context-click on the Toolbar and select Customize Toolbar from the context menu, to customize the controls that are visible in the Toolbar. The Customize Toolbar dialog box appears.
- Perform one of the following Toolbar customizations:
- Drag the controls from the Customize Toolbar dialog box, to the desired position in the Toolbar, to add a control to the Toolbar.
- Drag a control from the Toolbar and drop it anywhere outside of the Toolbar to delete a control. A smoke cloud will appear indicating that the control has been removed.
- Drag a control left or right, within the Toolbar, to reposition the control.
- Click the Done button in the Customize Toolbar dialog box when you have finished customizing your Toolbar.
Note: Remove all of the controls from your Toolbar and drag the default set of controls to your Toolbar to reset the Toolbar controls to its original state.