You can access the 3D Warehouse directly through your web browser to download pre-made models into Google Earth:
- Visit the 3D Warehouse using your Web browser.
- Enter the type of model you're looking for in the "search" field to find related models.
- Click on the thumbnail image of the model that you like to view the model .
- Click on the Download Model button. A list of SketchUp and Google earth versions appear.
- Select the version of the file that is closest to the version of your copy Google Earth. A dialog box appears asking if you want to open the model with SketchUp or save the file.
- Select Open with Google Earth (default). Google Earth is run and the model is inserted at the correct location.
Note: Textures are displayed in Google Earth 4, but not in Google Earth 3.