You can download SketchUp from our downloads page in any of the above languages. However, SketchUp defaults to your operating system's default language. For example, if you've downloaded the French version and your operating system is set to English, you will still see the English version of SketchUp. To correct this, you'll need to change your operating system's default language; you won't need to reinstall SketchUp.
SketchUp Language versions
SketchUp is currently available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Can SketchUp Pro use a network-license file from a previous version of SketchUp?
- Can I share files between the Mac and Windows version of SketchUp?
- How do I upgrade my SketchUp Pro educational license to the newest version?
- Error: "The file was created in a newer version of SketchUp"
- Downloading older versions