You can download individual models from the 3D Warehouse. At this time, however, you can't download collections.
Downloading a model from the 3D Warehouse using an Internet browser
- Visit http://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com
- Search or browse for a model that you want to download.
- Click on the thumbnail image (or link) for the model. The model’s detail page is displayed.
- Click on the Download button. A list of file types is displayed.
- Click on the download link next to the file type that you want, such as SketchUp 2014 (.skp) [Download 3 mb]. Depending on your Internet browser, a dialog may appear asking you if you want to open the file with a specific application or save the file. Some Internet browsers are configured to download files automatically to a "Downloads" folder.
- Select Open with and the specific application from the Application drop-down list. Or, select Save File to save the file to your computer’s hard disk drive.
- Click the OK button. The model is loaded into the specified application or saved to your computer’s hard disk drive.