- Creating Linear
- Creating Angular
- Create Rapidly
- Create Equal Offsets
- Changing String
- Editing Linear
- Editing Angular
Creating linear dimensions with equal offset distances
You can create several linear dimensions with the same offset easily by double-clicking after creating the first dimension. To create several linear dimensions at the same offset:
- Select the Linear Dimension tool (). The cursor changes to a pencil.
- Click at starting point of your dimension.
- Move the cursor perpendicular to create start and end extension lines.
- Click on the ending point of your dimension.
- Move the cursor perpendicular to create a the dimension lines.
- Click the left mouse button to set the length of the extension lines.
- Click at the starting point of your second dimension.
- Move the cursor over the ending point for the next dimension.
- Double-click the left mouse button. A dimension of the same height as the previous dimension is created.