Creating an animation
Animations are a series of scenes that are displayed in succession to give a hands-free tour of a model. To create an animation:
- Select Window > Scenes. The Scenes Manager displays.
- (optional) Type the name of the scene in the 'Name' field. For example, type "Front View" if the scene represents the front view of a building.
- (optional) Press the Tab key. The cursor advances to the Description field.
- (optional) Type a description of the scene in the 'Description' field. The description could be the address of a building, some detail shown in the scene, and so on.
- (optional) Deselect any of the Properties to save that you do not want saved with the scene. Refer to Scene Manager Options for further information.
- Click the Add Scene button () to add the scene. A scene tab is added above the Drawing Window. The scene tab has the name of the scene you assigned in step 2.
- Move to a new location of the model using either the Camera tools or Walkthrough tools.
- (optional) Repeat steps 2-7 to add additional scenes.
- Context-click on the first scene tab above the Drawing Window. A context menu appears.
- Select Play Animation. The animation cycles through each scene.
Refer to Running an Animation for further information.