Deleting materials (Mac OS X)
Search the Knowledge Center...
Materials added to your model are stored within the model's .skp file. A material with only color information is very small, but materials with textures can get fairly large, depending on the file size of your texture. Therefore, it is suggested you delete unused materials from the Colors In Model collection to minimize the size of your model file. To delete a material:
- Select the Colors In Model collection from the drop-down list.
- Right-click on the material you want to delete. The material's context menu is displayed.
- Select Remove. A dialog box appears.
- Click Replace to delete the material and replace it with the default material.
- Click Cancel to retain the material.