SketchUp Advanced Camera Tools: Looking through an ACT camera
Looking through an Advanced Camera Tools camera
Using the ACT tabs:
Using a camera model's context menu:
Use one of three methods to look through an ACT camera (return to camera view mode):
- Using the ACT toolbar:
- Click on Look through a camera (). The Select Camera dialog box appears.
- Select a camera from the 'Camera' drop-down menu.
- Click OK. You are now looking through the camera.
- Click on the tab for the camera. You are now looking through the camera.
- Move the cursor over the camera model.
- Context-click. The Advanced Camera Tools context menu appears.
- Select Edit Camera. The Camera Properties dialog box appears.
- Modify properites as needed. Refer to The ACT Camera Properties dialog box for further information.
- Click OK.