SketchUp Bonus Packs are now online in the 3D Warehouse
. Follow these steps to locate and download these components into SketchUp:
- Run SketchUp.
- Select Window > Components. The Component Browser is displayed.
- Click the Select tab to make sure you're viewing the Select panel.
- Click the "Navigation" button (it looks like an upside-down triangle).
- Select a Bonus Pack, such as "Architecture, or "Landscape." A list of related component collections is displayed.
- Click on one of the thumbnail images to see the components in a collection. The model is downloaded into SketchUp.
- (optional) Refer to Saving a 3D Warehouse search as a local collection to save SketchUp Bonus Packs on your local hard disk.